vineri, 6 martie 2009

didi13

6 martie 2009 - Hammerfall- Always will be.

So I say farewell, I'm yours forever
and I Always Will Be

Future full of hope, nothing could stand in our way
But dreams can change, visions fall, I feel so lonely
I would walk through fire for just one more day

5 martie 2009 – The postal service – Sleeping in.

Don't wake me I plan on sleeping in.

Again last night I had that strange dream
Where everything was exactly how it seemed.

4 matie 2009 – The Wreckers – Stand still, look pretty.

But people have problems that are worse than mine
I don't want you to think I'm complaining all the time
And I hate the way you look at me I have to say
I wish I could start over.
I am slowly falling apart
I wish you'd take a walk in my shoes for a start
You might think it's easy being me
You just stand still, look pretty.

Sometimes I find myself shaking
In the middle of the night
And then it hits me and I can't
Even believe this is my life.
Sometimes I find myself shaking
In the middle of the night
And then it hits me and I can't
Even believe this is my life.

3 martie 2009 – Haley James Scott – Halo.

I never promised you a ray of light
I never promised there’d be sunshine every day
I’ll give you everything I have
The good the bad

Why do you put me on a pedestal ?
I’m so up high that I can’t see the ground below
So help me down you’ve got it wrong
I don’t belong there

One thing is clear
I wear a halo
I wear a halo when you look at me
But standing from here
You wouldn’t say so
You wouldn’t say so if you were me
And I, I just want to love you


I always said that I would make mistakes
I’m only human and that’s my saving grace
I’ll fall as hard as I try
So don’t be blinded

See me as I really am
I have flaws and sometimes I even sin
So pull me from that pedestal
I don’t belong there

Niciun comentariu:

bububu

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Powered By Blogger